- Designed for creating and changing everything within your prezi.
- Edit Mode displays all of the buttons and controls that you need for editing your prezi at the top of the screen.
- You can find the Left Sidebar for editing your prezi's path on the left-hand side.
- By default, Prezi starts up in Edit Mode.
- In this mode, Prezi won't zoom around when you click on objects.
- You can zoom around your canvas using the buttons on the right of the screen or by using your mouse.
- Designed for presenting and for fast navigation between items in a prezi.
- All the menus are automatically hidden, which gives you a clean presentation space.
- You can click on objects to zoom in on them and then click empty space in the background to zoom out.
- The forward and back arrows at the bottom of the screen will take you along your prezi's path. You can achieve the same result by pushing the left and right arrows on your keyboard.
- The home and zoom buttons remain on the right-hand side. However, they will automatically hide. To bring them back, just move your mouse toward the right-hand side of the screen.
How to move between Edit and Present modes:
By default, Prezi starts in Edit Mode. To switch to Present Mode simply click the 'Present' button in the top-left corner of the screen.
To return to Edit Mode, you can click the pencil icon in the top-right corner of the screen. If you can't see the pencil it's because the menu has autohidden it. Hover your mouse over the top part of your screen and it will reappear.
You can achieve the same result by hitting the ESC key on your keyboard.
For more information about using Present mode, check out this video: