Prezi Next templates come ready with a topic and subtopic structure to help you organize information and tell your story. Topics show your main ideas, while subtopics and pages provide more details as you dive deeper into your Prezi canvas.
Rotating a topic
Click on a topic and hold the ALTGr key (CMD in Mac). Then drag a corner in a diagonal motion to rotate.
Subtopic structure (aligned vs. personalized)
There are two options for arranging the structure and layout of planet subtopics on your canvas.
An aligned structure positions subtopics in a linear fashion. You can adjust the position and direction of this line on your canvas, but cannot separate the subtopics.
This structure allows you to freely place subtopics anywhere on your canvas. Simply click+drag a subtopic to move it. The order subtopics appear when presenting is shown in the left sidebar.
To select the subtopic alignment:
1. Click on a planet subtopic to select it.
2. Click the "Structure type" button in the context toolbar and select either Aligned or Personalized.
Editing the subtopic curve
When you add planet subtopics, they will follow a path around the topic. You can change the position of this curve.
1. Enter a planet topic and add subtopics.
2. Click a subtopic, and you’ll see the curve highlight in yellow.
3. Click on the curve.
4. From here you can drag the endpoint to resize the subtopics and change their position. You can also click on the center point to reverse the curve, or simply move the curve and subtopics to another side of the topic.
Deleting topics, subtopics, and pages
You can delete a topic, subtopic, or page by selecting it in the left sidebar and pressing BACKSPACE/DELETE on your keyboard, or by using right-click (CTRL/CMD+click) and selecting “delete” from the context menu.