The background color of your presentation can set the mood for your audience or match your brand colors.
Pastel or dark shades are great using a solid color for your background. Also, we recommend avoiding strong colors like neons and bright reds or yellows. They might be overwhelming for your audience.
To change your background color
1. From the editor, click the Background & Theme button in the context toolbar, or go to View > Show Background & Theme to get the pop-out sidebar.
3. Click the colored square next to “Background color.”
4. Choose from the selection of preset colors, or use the color picker.
5. If you choose a linear or radial gradient, you’ll have to choose the start and end colors.
6. You can also add a customized color using its hexadecimal code by selecting HEX from the dropdown.